Wednesday, March 14, 2012

SPINNING RAINBOW BALL OF DEATH

Here in NY I've seen Improv NY here and there. I've even been tempted this year to go on the "No Pants Subway Ride." I would have had to go into work late however. And if a manager found out it was because I was riding the subway without pants all day long... well... there's not much good in that one... except for a nice video to show the grandkids.

Anyway, I can't tell you how many times my lovely laptop has happily displayed its little rainbow spinny icon in front of all the kiddies sitting patiently. I don't think they really noticed. I think it was only I who got frustrated at the interruption. Hopefully with my brand new MacBookPro I won't have another apple rainbow ball of death show up in the middle of a presentation but I'm sure it's bound to happen.

Blah blah blah. Let me show you the video. Thank you to Jarrett Krosoczka for posting this on facebook so that I could enjoy this and then pass it on. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment