Friday, September 2, 2011

BALTO FILM

I don't like to post stuff about my books or me or my reviews, blah blah blah. But the reason I haven't been remembering to post lately is that I've been working on this:



This is only the first half. But I'm glad it's done! I have learned a lot while working on it. I figured out how to animate stuff (badly). I did it old school - no program. I know, I'm insane. I literally moved each character one little bit at a time and then froze the image and then moved it a little more and kept doing that. And then there was the sound part. I was anal about that, too, of course.

I guess the lesson here is that you should always try something new. Push yourself. You'll get better at it as you do it and I think you'll be glad you put yourself through hell when it's done! I'm happy I tortured myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment