Saturday, January 29, 2011

MY CREATIVITY GONE WILD

As a person with attention problems and some hyperactivity issues... I find myself sometimes having trouble harnessing my creativity. This is especially true when I need to start something NEW. Once I get into the routine of painting or writing then I'm okay - I can ignore my other impulses somewhat - but in the beginning I'm ALL OVER THE PLACE.

Therefore, I have made a little film. Actually, I've been doing a lot of this. I made one on "the birds." This is my latest on the snow storm. I really need to get a real video camera and stop using my iPod but for now it seems to do the trick. I can make something out of nothing it seems. In other words, I can find many ways to waste time/procrastinate no matter what.



(And yes, these folks were walking in the middle of the street at 2 am. Very odd indeed)

No comments:

Post a Comment